Art on the Road

Sunday 11 February 2018

February 2017 - Reorganizing my art studio

A great idea to transform a small space into a more efficient art room. When I started making art, I need tables and we simply placed these A-frames under old doors. Nothing wrong with that except that with time, there was no possibility to store anyhting and all my material was on the table surfaces, leaving no space for actually working on them!



After browsing on Pinterest (Yes!) I came up with the idea to replace as many of these frames as possible with shelvings! With plates of 1/2" plywood, my husband made  6 shelving units! that became support for the tables and enabled me to store boxes, mat cutters, pads, unfinished canvas, etc...






My small studio had become an airy and efficent art making space!


Also, a large drawer enabled me to store large pieces of paper and pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment